Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Easily Entertained

I am starting to comprehend how many cool things are going on around me. Like this mechanism for instance, I am considerably disappointed when the multi colored horse leaves, but I am pleasantly surprised (every time) when his friends the giraffe and cow are following close behind him:




I am also intrigued with this warm glowing phenomenon:


Scooter's Face is reasonably entertaining as well:


This dude has me confused, he is about my size, but apparently we are very different. Apparently he has an outie and I have an innie. Not quite sure what that means...


I don't know much about the bigger one either, but I have a sinking suspicion she is going to get me in a lot of trouble.

I have requested that I face out for all of my walks going forward...I am an observer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hihglarious video...she is the cutest! ps- miles says to tell her hers is just tucked in...