Saturday, April 2, 2011

Mountain fun. Day one.

We had to delay our camping trip until next weekend because the weather has been a little crazy and the nighttime temperatures were going to be too cold for me. We were too excited about our trip though to cancel, so we decided to rent a cabin instead. Thursday night was kinda scary cuz dad found four scorpions and then discovered hive of hornets in our fancy cabin. Dad didn't sleep very much, so we moved to a new cabin the next day. It's right on the river and I am having so much fun!

Post is from the bottom up today,sorry.



























Headed to the hot tub.












Our new cabin.

















Our new cabin's view.























Daddy teaches me how to skip rocks.





Finding some rocks.



Headed to the river.














Daddy preparing to enter the hornets nest bathroom to retrieve my potty seat.....my hero!


The view, Blue Ridge Mountains.








Planting my flag.








Little trees just my size.








Our first cabin.......home of the scorpions and hornets,yikes!





Going on a hike in my new backpack.



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: