Sunday, October 26, 2008

2 months old and a Red Dress

I had my two month birthday this weekend, and Mom got me a cupcake that looked like an owl (one of my many favorite animals). We had a great weekend and even got to wear a pretty red dress and a fun little hat from Auntie Em. Lots of great pics of me from this weekend.

My Cupcake - Hoooot! Hooot!

You know, it does look like an owl....what's an owl?

Wait, you're telling me every time we do this...I get presents?




Ok, I'm making a wishLaughing with Dad


My pretty red dress and hat. Impromptu photo shoot with Dad and the Doggies:




In this business, you better know how to keep the star happy....




Let go Mom...I can do it.

So many fun things to look at, what should I choose today?


Heading out to take the dogs on a walk...in the Blair Witch Forest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guys....this is by far the prettiest baby we have ever seen (our own included!!

Lori & Leo

Anonymous said...

You must be getting so excited for Carson's First Halloween- We hope the three of you have a great day!