Saturday, October 11, 2008

Texas-OU Weekend

It was a hard fought battle....and that was just getting me into this outfit. We had a great weekend with Scooter & Marmee, Aunt Lisa and Uncle Larry, my cousins and my dogs. (And Mom and Dad too). I even took my very first swim!!

Pregame - I'm a bit worried
A kiss from my best friend calms me down

Maybe some advice from my sage older cousin will help me
Reach for the stars guys....you can do it.Thanks for the swimsuit Aunt Lisa...it came in handy!


Decided to take a dip at halftime to calm my nerves...



YEAHHHHHH!!!!!! WE WIN!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Emily and Craig Crockett said...

ummm... i love her!!! I cannot believe how big she is getting already! ya'll are doing such a good job as mommy and daddy. She is the sweetest, most smiliest, most gorgeous little baby!.

Anonymous said...

I think there should be a competition to guess how many Texas outfits Carson can put together on any given day. . .My guess would be 8!

She is just about as cute and cute can be!

Love,

Aunt Sarah

Anonymous said...

i loved meeting you, carson! i could have held you forever. the texas win was just the second best part of my weekend.

love,
lisa