Sunday, February 13, 2011

Best day of my life!!!!!! (and longest!)

Someone get this kid into a bed!



And she's done!


Uh oh.....




Barely enough energy to eat some popcorn, and then.....






Fading fast......


Starting to look confused.........








Checking out the nightlife and toy stores in downtown Disney.


Snuggling Jessy to stay warm.


Freezing my butt off after my swim.









Back at the hotel, hittin the slide with dad.


Mickey mouse ice-cream too! Thanks dad!








I think I see Woody!





Hula hoop on Main street before the big parade.





Everyone at Disney is so nice!





Making friends at Toontown.


In love!!!!!!





Never been so happy in all her life!


Basically lays down in Minnie's lap......





A long embrace......


Hugs and kisses for both!


Can not believe it!


Loosing her little mind!


Minnie is here too!


OMG.....waiting in line for Mickey!





Minnie's house.....














The tea cups.......


Dumbo ride!


Loved it!








First carousel ride ever.


Watching the show on daddy's shoulders. So excited her legs were shaking! Off to small world....








Everyone knows how much Carson LOVES balloons! And purple! And Mickey! So, when we saw the purple Mickey balloon inside of a balloon, we quickly handed over ten dollars and happily took the (not annoying at all) balloon to the face all day long. Oh, the magic of disney!





















Classic Carson hand pumping caused the person in front of us to say, "wow, she's really excited, she can go ahead of us." Later, while standing in the very long bathroom line, she announced, "I'm gonna pee pee in my panties." everyone in front of us insisted we go right to the front. Smart kid!!!


Patiently standing in line. (not so much)





Mom and dad finally got me out of the gift shop. (I have never seen so much mickey stuff!) On my way into The Magic Kingdom....
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: