Sunday, February 13, 2011

We are going back for more.......

























Waiting in line for Pluto, with my new Pluto.







Catching the AM parade while I wait. Waving to Mickey from dads shoulder.



Pluto!



Hula hoops....can not get enough of it!








A new friend shows me how.



Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride......


























Country Bear Jamboree.......





Yee-haw cowboy! That's really what I said to Woody and Jessie when I met them.














They really liked my tiny Woody and Jessie!







Back to the Carousel, by request.



























Dad tricked me into thinking I could pull this out.





So I got him good when I realized it was a joke.





Waiting in line for Buzz......



To infinity and beyond! Yup, I said that to Buzz when I met him.....then he gave me a high-five.









Waiting for the parade to start.


Got my camera ready to take some pics.











After a nap I was ready for a boat ride to downtown Disney. Time to party!





Choo-choo!











Dancing in the purple light.....





Playing with my new Dinos......


Finally, dinner with the dinosaurs. Mac and cheese, yum!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: